When All You Want To Do Is Quit
I’ve been there.
Those days when I felt like giving up and just wanted to walk away… Maybe find something “easier” to put a little cash in my pocket.
You might be at the point where you’re telling yourself “My job isn’t so bad!” or “This just isn’t for me.” or “I’ll find something else to do.”
I get it. I’ve been there.
But what if I could show you a few ways to have unlimited motivation?
In this video, I share with you the top 3 most effective ways I teach my team how to stay motivated.
In this video I will also teach you:
- Why money is NOT a great motivator
- The motivational statement I hang on my wall that keeps me going every day
- The one thing a billionaire personally told me to do to that still keeps me motivated today
- A $100k a year “job offer” I make to my trainees that becomes a “duh” moment for them.
- Why my part time business owners (who only work 10 hours per week) are way more successful than my “full time” business owners.
- Why comfort is a motivational killer
Darin Kidd is one of the most in demand trainers in Network Marketing today. After his vast 28 years in the industry, he has acquired a lot of knowledge. He is a multiple seven figure earner with over 1,000 personal recruits and built teams of thousands of distributors. As an accomplished trainer and mentor, he has led hundreds of live events around the world and assisted people in building their own successful network Marketing businesses. His passion is helping people see success of their own by teaching them what to do.